ORLANDO, Fla. (Aug. 2, 2017) – Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) (“HGV” or “the Company”) today reported its second-quarter and six-months 2017 results. Highlights include:
- EPS was $0.51 for the second quarter, a 6.3 percent increase from the same period in 2016.
- Net income for the second quarter was $51 million, an 8.5 percent increase from the same period in 2016.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter increased 2.9 percent from the same period in 2016 to $106 million.
- Contract sales for the second quarter increased 11.0 percent from the same period in 2016.
- Net Owner Growth (NOG) for the 12 months ending June 30, 2017, was 7.2 percent.
- Subsequent to the second quarter, the Company entered into a joint venture agreement with affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII L.P. to purchase Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club, located in Las Vegas.