- Ford's Triple A Class A talked at S+60bp area
- Hilton's AA rated tranche talked at S+105-110bp
- ACAR Triple B tranche prints 10bp tighter from guidance
- Santander subprime auto offering 1x-4x subscribed
- Kabbage to meet investors on business-loan ABS
By John Balassi
NEW YORK, Feb 21 (IFR) - Here is a recap of primary issuance activity in the US structured finance market this week through Tuesday.
Hilton Grand Vacations is out with price guidance on a US$350m ABS securitization, called HGVT 2017-A. The pricing speed is 15 CPR with a 10% cleanup call. The 2.80 year Double A tranche is being talked at 105bp-110bp over Interpolated Swaps. Deutsche Bank is structuring the deal and is a bookrunner with Bank of America.