- Hilton Grand Vacations presents a buying opportunity with 36% upside potential.
- Strong revenue and net income growth.
- Operationally superior to peers.
- Capital efficient growth opportunities.
- Recently spun off from Hilton Worldwide which could act as a catalyst.
Are HGV good at what they do?
Hilton Grand Vacations (NYSE: HGV) was spun off from Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) on 3 January. HGV is a fast-growing capital-efficient timeshare business which has a long-term relationship with Hilton. They develop, market and operate high quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations.
Source: Seeking Alpha